Tuesday 22 March 2011

libya and Japan

I think at the moment the world is going a bit mad. Libya for example is in a undeclared civil war and Japan has just had a earthquake. With Libya I think that the rebels and quaddafi should try to reach a agreement because civilians are getting killed out there and they aren't connected to the rebels or the government which means they are just getting killed pointlessly. I think that the no fly zone is necessary but is a bit unreasonable at the same time and I can understand that it will stop quaddafi boming civilians which is bad and I think that the allied forces should only get read of important targets such as major fuel depos as then Libyan troops can not refuel their tanks and planes.

1 comment:

  1. an excellent post, my dear. We must start our Economist leader reading sessions again.

    spelling: "get rid off", not "get read off"

    capital letter for "Allied"

    Good typing practice today - in spite of that stupid useless typing software!

    ReplyDelete