Tuesday 15 February 2011

GCSE exams soon

It is now getting very close to my exams which aren't the watered down types in year 7 and 8 but a full blown GCSE exam which is very important as it determines that if I have go year 10 or not. On a better note Half term is a three days away and by the looks of things I won't be getting lots of homework which is good from my point of view. I am also enjoying my new school as it is the just the right size for me and it only has a a bit over hundred pupils which means everybody knows some one from a differant year in some way.

4 comments:

  1. Nicely expressed. Two small corrections:

    "determines if I have a go at year 10"

    spelling: "different"

    I'm glad you like TCC. Way better than the Hall School in my humble opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam. Good luck for coming exam.Relax and try and enjoy the experience. The important thing is to have tried your best. Popo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't be having full blown exams already! Are the GCSEs like O-levels?

    ReplyDelete
  4. gcse's are not for another 2 years. These are just school exams.

    ReplyDelete