Monday 14 February 2011

Tom IIlich lunch

Yesterday we went to Tom Illich A resturant recommended by the michlen star and overall I thought it was very nice as they serve little like most expensive resturants but the dishs themselves were very good. I had braised pig cheeks with string beans which taste lovely when well cooked and especially with mashed potatoes. I then had Beef Kettyle (Kettyle was the name of the farm it came from ) Which was very nice because it was just the right size along with the garnishs such as the marrow bone from the beef itself. For dessert I had dark choclate fondant with pastachio ice cream which went really well together because the fondant was hot and the ice cream was of course cold which was a nice contrast. overall I had a really nice time.

2 comments:

  1. I too had the pig cheeks - insert your own joke here - followed by the sea bream and figs with some kind of ice-creams. Then today I got taken out for lunch by some recruiters and had crispy squid followed by smoked salmon and spinach salad. And tomorrow I'm going to Caravan on a restaurant review freebie. And the day after that we're going out at work for a belated CNY dinner. And the day after that it's the team dinner on my team's offsite. I'm not getting any thinner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment and I,m glad you had a good experience like me

    ReplyDelete